I just finished! :)
please comment on it if you like it or not or if I should add stuff to it
we are moving in two weeks from now
I am really excited and nervous but also I am sad to leave all my friends and family! love you guys!
I tried to add polls but it didn't work but I will try again
Hi Rayna! This is great! I really look forward to reading this regularly. My only suggestion is to add pictures, if you can! Love, Auntie Becca P.S. Love the fish!
ReplyDeleteof course i will add picts but i am not there yet.
Deletethx
if you click in the fish tank food will appear and they will all swarm the food:)
xoxo <3
Rayna, even though we don't live close to you now, I could always keep up on your life from your Nana. Now I will look forward to blog so I can be in touch with you via the internet.
ReplyDeletedo you have Skype?
Deletei will miss you rayna!! <3 ur blog
ReplyDeletethx:) miss u 2!
ReplyDeletewhat i never know u were moving away. :( i will miss u..... :(:::::::
ReplyDeleteps: love the blog
pps: did i say i am going to miss u so much
who are you??
DeleteI will be gone for a year or two
Deleteand thanks i plan to post picts and videos of my friends, house, school, ect.....
i will miss you too
woh woh woh woh i thought u said a year no a year OR TWO u made me sad :'( jk but seirously u will be gone for two years
Deleteor one we're not sure it all depends on my moms job
Deleteppps: it is kesey
ReplyDeletemake sure you update every day, i will miss u soooooo much ;)
ReplyDeleteI'll update it every day once i get there
Deletewell then it has been 6 days thats not every day jk
Deleteya, but i would be boring if i blogged everyday, i just blogged
DeleteHow is the hunt for your new house going? We are all waiting to hear you have settled in someplace. What sort of pet will be next maybe an Ardvark!
ReplyDeletewe picked our house yesterday!!!!!! my mom doesn't want us to have pets :(
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRayna can u send me ur address :)
DeleteUr friend,
Chanel
i don't have a address yet because we are moving on Oct 1st but as soon as we do i will give it to u
Deleteok thxs :)
DeleteO btw mr. sullivan saw your blog!!!! he told me :)
Deleteok, did he like it?
Deletei will get internet soon but right now i am at a coffee shop
i guess idk he just said Chanel did u see Rayna's blog it is really cool eh i said yeah. u don't have internet yet?
DeleteIf you give us the address we can Google Earth your new location, maybe by direct email to keep the location from the general public. You never know they may even have street view!
ReplyDeleteOMG Rayna 3 more veiws and u have a 1,000 veiws!!!! i will do it for u :)
ReplyDeleteHey Rayna. This is Hannah M, Just saying Hi. Sorry I havent said anything in like, for ever :P I kinda lost your contact on my computer (A bunch of stuff got deleated when I had to fix it :O) so... Anyways, is there a certain day that we could get together, could you email me? Thx :)) (double chin:))
ReplyDelete