How is everyone doing? I miss you all! What is everyone doing for Christmas??? I have 2 weeks left of school!
I got a new watch, it's a snap bracelet with a penguin! so cute! :) named it puffball
putting up Christmas decorations, what are your fav things about Christmas???
i have a band concert, super nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg! so u know how i like LOVE marshmallows but only get them once a year, anyway so they had fondue marshmallows on a menu for desert at this restaurant and I was thrilled, couldn't wait, so dessert comes and i ask for it all happy like and then they say, "we are out of marshmallow" and i am like screaming, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in slow motion. I was so sad, then a fly pooped in my drink :(
so there is a funny story though, Xabi, my brother had this smoothie, (cause he was aloud to get a treat) and i wanted some and so did my dad and my dad asked if he could have some but instead of giving it to him he gave it to me! :)
i was like thanks and my dad asked again but he just kept drinking, so my dad tried to take some but he moved away :)
then i asked and he gave some to me!!! i guess he loves me best!!!!!!! :):):) just kidding
got bored games, what are ur fav games? plz comment
p.s. sorry i haven't posted in a while :(


Hi Rayna, I wrote u a long comment but it was loss or not published? miss all of u will send u an email. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxAlice
ReplyDelete