I'm just kidding, it was a bronze lion.
We went to probably the fanciest hotel in Africa last night! Some of my mom's friends invited us to dinner, did i mention that the hotel has like 7 restaurants. Anyway when we got there there was a sign that said, "You may be asked to open your boot, please cooperate". I didn't understand i was like "I'm wearing sandals" my mom said that boot meant trunk and i felt really stupid.
the dinner was incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!! to say the least
it was a three course meal and for dinner they had every meat in the world, crocodile, camel, ostrige, just to name a few. they cut the meat right in front of you on this burning thing (that's your plate) i was stuffed!!! Afterward they had an AWESOME show! There was incredible dancing, circus tricks (like eating fire), acrobats and much much more. the show ended at 10:15. it was amazing!
I seem to remember you loving the "meat lovers pizza." Sounds like the perfect dinner for you!
ReplyDeleteBetter than that pepperoni pizza that we had on my b-day:P
ReplyDelete