Saturday, September 15, 2012
SCARED
yesterday at school i went up to the high school with my friend to get some lunch and on the way back there was a teacher who told us to walk quickly to the closest classroom. i was confused and then we went to the lunch area and there was nobody there, it was like they vanished! there were food ling everywhere but no students. we jiggled a door, locked. we tried to get in 5 classrooms but they were all locked. We were starting to freak out but then a teacher whispered for us to come with her into the staff room. I thought we were going to be trapped outside. Since we were at the high school we didn't hear the lockdown sirin. It was just an accident and everything was ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow. that would be scary. I dont know what I would have done:)
ReplyDelete